transform your work day
Even on a great day, stress and overwhelm at work can easily get the better of us. From tight deadlines to juggling multiple tasks, heavy workloads to navigating demands outside work, it can be hard to even know where to start.
The Priorities Method is a powerful tool that will help you take control of your workload, improve employee health, performance and productivity, and leave you and your team feeling motivated and inspired to start work (almost!) every day.
Lily has years of experience coaching at companies both big and small, helping organisations and employees to find better work-life balance. She can build a bespoke workshop, retreat or course tailored to your individual or group needs, supporting you to:
- Identify and plan around the business’s core priorities
- Improve communication and employee relationships
- Reduce stress, mild anxiety and burnout
- Re-think how you approach work
- Improve organisational skills
- Learn how to prioritise the most important tasks and say no
- Navigate change, difficulty and hurdles on the road to success
- Learn an accessible toolkit of helpful resources to use at work and at home
- Understand and shift unhelpful thoughts or behavioural patterns
- Find clarity, purpose and a renewed sense of enthusiasm at work and in life
We offer corporate discounts and we can foil emboss The Priorities Method Journal with your company logo. For large orders we ship worldwide.
P.S. Every paid-for corporate coaching session helps to support our community work. If you are a charity that would like to apply for free coaching, or you’d like more information about our pro-bono offerings, we'd love to talk to you.