Life can be tough, we get that.
The Priorities Method Journal gives you the tools to find clarity, motivation and joy in this busy and demanding world.
Featuring our founder Lily’s unique and proven approach, honed over years of coaching thousands of clients worldwide, the journal will guide you through the daily steps and the big picture thinking that will help you transform your life.
Packed with positive psychology-informed tools and mindset coaching techniques, it will help you discover the power of prioritising and learn to use it to connect with your individual focus, creativity, imagination and drive.
From your thought patterns and career to your hobbies and relationships, The Priorities Method Journal will empower you to define your own, unique version of success and build a life you love.
The Journal is printed and bound in the UK using FSC-certified paper and a hardback cover woven from 100% recycled plastic waste. Also included are 4 free "prioritise this" stickers.
- Undated yearly journal
- 188 pages
- Printed & bound in the UK
- A5 fabric hardcover, woven from recycled plastic
- FSC-certified paper
- 2 ribbon markers
- 4 ‘Prioritise This’ stickers
- Compostable or recyclable plant-based packaging
- Space and exercises to help you discover your priorities & goals
- Guided coaching session from an experienced life & mindset coach
- 52 Weekly Overview pages
- 11 Monthly/Quarterly Review pages
- 1 Yearly Review
- 5 Mindful Exercises
- Things I've Loved pages
- Free notes pages
- Clarify your priorities & values & learn to put them first
- Create time for the people & things you love
- Feel organised & let go of overwhelm
- Discover & achieve your goals & dreams
- Define your own version of success
- Make decisions & choices with ease
- Set & maintain inspiring habits
- Feel productive and driven
- Free up your time & energy
- Learn to enjoy self-care without feeling selfish
- Create a stable foundation to support you through good times & bad
INTERESTED IN BRINGING THE PRIORITIES METHOD TO YOUR WORKPLACE?